Administrative Assistant – Réceptionnist Vacancies in Maviance PLC at Douala, Littoral, Cameroon
Website Maviance PLC
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Maviance PLC in Douala, Littoral, Cameroon
About the job
Maviance PLC is a fast-growing digital financial service provider and technology consulting company. Maviance PLC is part of the Maviance Group which consists of sister companies in Germany, France and the UK. Maviance Group is specialized in delivering customized solutions and value-added services as well as industry specific web and mobile solutions for telecom, utilities and financial institutions, businesses and governments, with a key focus in emerging economies
Maviance PLC is a digital financial services provider that develops, operates and grows a technological platform that focuses on increasing and facilitating access to digital financial services (including bill & payment aggregation, retail payments, agent banking, corporate & bulk payments) to people, companies and government entities of all income level across Cameroon.
Maviance PLC is engaging in its expansion phase in Cameroon and within the CEMAC (Central African) region with the goal of establishing the company as the #1 leading player in the Fintech and Digital Financial space.
We are looking for an Administrative assistant- Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. You will be the first point of contact for our company.
You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
The main duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Ensure that guests are properly received, welcomed and directed.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them where necessary
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying and transcribing
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have at least 1 year proven work experience as a Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Must possess at least a Higher National Degree (BTS) in bilingual secretary, management, or any similar domains. Additional certification in office management is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service skills
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- Integrity and professionalism
- You are comfortable with collaboration tools and technology (Microsoft Teams, Skype, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. scanners, printers)
We are offering you an exciting and promising opportunity.
- Competitive salary
- Fast paced and dynamic environment, where you can make an impact
- Opportunity to work with leading technologies
- Growing global organization with a highly entrepreneurial spirit
Company: Maviance PLC
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Douala, Littoral, Cameroon
Application Deadline: N/A