Academic Coordinator (FR/ENG) careers in Astria Learning at Cameroon
Website Astria Learning
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Astria Learning in Cameroon
About the job
The Academic Coordinator works as part of a team of Academic Coordinators that meet the needs of service under our partner institutions. In collaboration with the respective Program Managers and the coordination of the Department’s Head , the academic coordinator assists in coordinating academic efforts mostly, to be able to comply with Academic Quality, Professor Availability, Compliance with official processes and procedures according to each institution’s guidelines of operation; overseeing the availability of educational subjects and their readiness to be LIVE every term it is scheduled to be on.The proper upkeep of educational material inventory to give proper maintenance and upgrades as needed.
The Academic Coordinator supports our academic programs:
● Subject Availability and inventory
● Management and assurance of quality and compliance
● Professor Availability, Screening, Selection, Marinating and Developing lasting relationships with Faculty
● Course Quality Assurance
●Course and Program Development
● Thesis and dissertation coordination
● Curriculum review and development
The Academic Coordinator will be able to work individually and in a team, be able to manage time effectively and work closely to meet the goals for the department and the company. The Academic Coordinator will be able to evaluate professors. Assist in training efforts and collaboration across all the departments. The Academic Coordinator should be able to assist in Quality Assurance Measures.
✓ Home Office (No background noise)
✓ Personal Computer
✓ Fast and reliable Internet Connection
✓ Good communication skills
✓ English is a must, French is a plus
✓ PhD degree
✓+2 year experience in Academic Coordination, Thesis Coordination and or/curriculum development
✓ Strong organizational skills
- Competitive compensation that depends on your skills and qualifications.
- Professional and career growth.
- Compensation for sick leaves (without a doctor’s notice) and regular vacations
Company: Astria Learning
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cameroon
Application Deadline: N/A