Technical Consultant, Aurea Software (Remote) – $60,000/year USD careers in Crossover for Work Yaoundé, Cameroon
Website Crossover for Work
This Job Listing is about Crossover for Work in Yaoundé, Cameroon 2022
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a software developer with the skills to tackle new technologies and industries? Do you feel like you are trapped in Groundhog Day, working on the same product and delivering the same solution over and over again? Aurea is here to save you from the torment.
Aurea brings the power of cloud transformation to thousands of organizations around the globe through our mission-critical e-commerce solutions. This is the place to take your software skills to the next level, while working with various e-commerce products and customers from all around the world.
This role is a key to the success of Aurea’s product delivery model. You will become an expert on our e-commerce solutions and customize, develop, and validate the technical deliverables for our customers. You will constantly be required to learn new products and develop new skills.
Join us and start working on our cutting-edge solutions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment!
What You Will Be Doing
- Coding: Programming complex functionalities and validating the codes prior to hand-offs via unit testing
- Mentoring: Reviewing code and providing coders with constructive feedback
- Estimating development effort: Evaluating business requirements and functional designs, as well as calculating required workload and durations
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Gather business requirements from customers: Your job will start after the requirements are clarified
- Delivering pre-defined solutions to customers: You will work on a wide range of innovative solutions that vary from customer to customer
Technical Consultant Key Responsibilities
- Ensure the successful deployment of Aurea’s e-commerce solutions
- At least 2 years of experience in a technical analysis or development field
- Ability to work 100% remotely
- University degree in Computer Science, IT, or related technical field
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio – all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use – with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea was an early adopter of remote work. In fact, our entire team of nearly 2,000 people and growing operates in a fully-remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $30 USD/hour, which equates to $60,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4509-CM-Yaounde-TechnicalConsu.004
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Yaoundé, Cameroon
Application Deadline: N/A