Regional Controller, Trilogy (Remote) – $100,000/year USD careers in Crossover for Work at Yaoundé, Cameroon
Website Crossover for Work
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Crossover for Work in Yaoundé, Cameroon
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Are you the star controller on your team, the one who never makes a mistake? Do you feel at home when you’re at your computer, digging into the details of account reconciliations, financial statements, and reports? Are you looking for a company that has successfully automated the accounting drudgery that most Finance organizations do manually so that you can focus on what really matters? If so, we want you to join our 100% remote corporate Finance group.
Trilogy is one of the largest privately-held software groups in the world and we are adding new companies to our portfolio weekly. We are rapidly building a community of the world’s smartest and best Finance professionals, and we need outstanding controllers to catch each and every mistake, oversight and slip-up before they reach our leaders and auditors.
What You Will Be Doing
Your main mission will be to perform Quality Control (QC) reviews of account reconciliations, financial statements and reports produced by our accountants. You will use your outstanding technical knowledge and expertise in US GAAP to certify our accountants’ work against a defined quality bar, identify all errors, make a Pass/Fail decision, and support Fails with reasons so that the accountants can fix the mistakes you found.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Randomly deciding what work activities to perform on any given day
- Spending hours in meetings each day talking about the work to be performed
- Solely focusing on process improvements
- Dealing with HR/administrative burdens, like annual performance reviews
Regional Controller Key Responsibilities
Performing QC reviews of accountants’ work by:
- Identifying all errors in account reconciliations, financial statements and reports
- Ensuring compliance with US GAAP, following standardized formats that will pass an external audit
- Making a Pass/Fail decision, and documenting reasons for any Fails
- Accounting, Finance, Economics or Math/Science degree.
- Qualified as a CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA or MBA
- Experience working in a Finance or Accounting role for a USD $100M+ organization
- Worked on at least 10 audits as a client or auditor with a Big 4 Accounting firm
- Great working knowledge of Oracle NetSuite
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4380-CM-Yaounde-RegionalContro.001
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Yaoundé, Cameroon
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org