Technical Support Engineer, Trilogy (Remote) – $60,000/year USD Positions in Crossover for Work Yaoundé, Cameroon
Website Crossover for Work
This Job Listing is about Crossover for Work in Yaoundé, Cameroon 2022
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a telco industry customer support agent who is obsessed with providing a great customer experience? Are you interested in learning the latest AWS technologies to become an elite support engineer—all from your own home office? If so, Trilogy has your next challenge.
Trilogy is an enterprise software company with a special group focused on moving the entire telco industry to the public cloud and redefining how carriers engage with their subscribers. We believe the key to success is a robust, customer-obsessed support organization that provides proactive support to its customers on highly technical issues. You will not only have the opportunity to learn, use, and support cutting-edge telco software products, but you will also become a deep technical expert who can solve problems that no one has seen before.
We want our customer service quality to be the #1 reason our customers continue to partner with us year after year. If you’re looking to rapidly improve your skill set and take your career to the next level, the we invite you to join our advanced technical support team to see how we’re transforming telco.
What You Will Be Doing
- Impressing customers by solving new and complex problems proactively
- Drawing on your telco industry knowledge and experience to discover the root cause of our customers’ most challenging issues
- Building on your existing technical capabilities and regularly adding new skills and product knowledge to your toolkit
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Answering the same questions over and over again
- Providing trivial or basic troubleshooting
- Getting bored focusing on a single product or technology
Technical Support Engineer key responsibilities
- At least 2 years of customer support experience in the telco industry
- Experience working with AWS
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $30 USD/hour, which equates to $60,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4612-CM-Yaounde-TechnicalSuppo.002
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Yaoundé, Cameroon
Application Deadline: N/A