Senior Accountant, Trilogy (Remote) – $60,000/year USD Jobs in Crossover for Work Yaoundé, Cameroon
Website Crossover for Work
This Job Listing is about Crossover for Work in Yaoundé, Cameroon 2022
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Imagine a new way of working:
- You are an integral part of a visionary finance group that is global, 100% remote, and consists of the top 1% of finance professionals in the world.
- Finance is the key driver of the organization, not a support function.
- You are part of a systems-first finance organization, where the ERP is the single source of truth and spreadsheets become a relic of the past.
Is that possible? At Trilogy, it is.
Trilogy is a software conglomerate with a portfolio of hundreds of companies. As a fully remote company since inception, our 24/7 global finance team is able to operate without lag. We’re equipped with the tools to cut down on bureaucracy and allow you to shine.
You’ll focus on setting and enforcing the quality standards for financial information. You will work on complex financial statements such as rapid M&A and international consolidations.
If the thought of joining a cloud-based Finance team and working on tough problems excites you, apply today.
What You Will Be Doing
- Performing account balance reconciliations
- Reviewing financial statements and reports
- Enforcing high quality standards
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Managing a team of junior accountants
- Completing data entry work
- Serving on ad-hoc committees
Senior Accountant Key Responsibilities
- Deliver high-quality financial statements and reports
- Accounting, Finance, Economics or Math/Science degree.
- An accounting or finance professional certification (e.g. CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA or MBA)
- Worked on at least 2 audits as a client or auditor with a multinational accounting firm
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $30 USD/hour, which equates to $60,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3961-CM-Yaounde-SeniorAccounta.002
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Yaoundé, Cameroon
Application Deadline: N/A