Software Architect, Trilogy (Remote) – $100,000/year USD Vacancies in Crossover for Work Yaoundé, Cameroon
Website Crossover for Work
This Job Listing is about Crossover for Work in Yaoundé, Cameroon 2022
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
A quick search for software engineering jobs reveals over a million opportunities, which usually have one thing in common: a confined scope where you only deal with a single product and a handful of technologies. If you are a skilled software engineer interested in learning new technologies and advancing your career, we have a radically different approach.
Trilogy is a software platform that powers 100+ B2B SaaS products in the cloud, and we are on a mission to build many more. Our products are carefully architected using simple, modular, high-quality code and cutting-edge AWS technologies, and our software engineers are real product experts. We give our engineers codebase ownership so they can solve the most demanding coding problems and deliver features without regressions.
In this role, you will constantly face new challenges, such as implementing new features, rewriting a product under 5k lines of code, or building a new product entirely. It doesn’t matter what your favorite stack is – Java, C#, Typescript, C++, or Python – if you are a skilled programmer that can learn quickly, we want you on the team. Our fast-paced environment is powered by an infrastructure that ships every merge and a broad range of technologies and products, enabling you to learn at an unprecedented pace.
If you are looking for the ultimate learning and self-development opportunity, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Implementing features: Make technical decisions and write high-quality code to deliver new features without causing regressions.
- Learning new technologies: Learn how to use AWS technologies to rebuild products or build new ones in the cloud.
- Owning a codebase: Become an expert in the products and uncover potential bugs through root cause analyses and code reviews.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Adding one or two features per year: Our engineers work with multiple codebases and technologies and are not pigeonholed into one single product.
- Mindless code writing: Every code change must consider architectural implications.
- Managing projects or tasks: We have automated management overhead so you can focus entirely on software development.
Software Architect Key Responsibilities
- Make quality and cost-saving improvements to existing products through high-quality code and design-level considerations.
- Tackle the most difficult coding challenges in our organization.
- Senior-level coding experience with enterprise-level programming languages
- Motivated to understand and pick up new technologies
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3888-CM-Yaounde-SoftwareArchit.005
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Yaoundé, Cameroon
Application Deadline: N/A