Senior Software Engineer, Trilogy (Remote) – $100,000/year USD Vacancies in Crossover for Work Yaoundé, Cameroon
Website Crossover for Work
This Job Listing is about Crossover for Work in Yaoundé, Cameroon 2022
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Trilogy is a software platform that powers 100+ B2B SaaS products on the public cloud. We aim to build carefully-architected planet-scale products with very few(<5k) lines of code, directly on top of AWS technology.
If you are an experienced software engineer who thrives in high-paced environments, we challenge you to join us and explore your next career step, building products at web-scale!
At Trilogy, we believe technical experts deliver the highest impact by contributing to deep technical work across a portfolio of products. We take our senior engineers out of their single-product silo, automate away their management overhead, and redesign the infrastructure to ship every merge. All so that they can focus on feature delivery and solving the most demanding challenges with code.
We treasure every piece of your technical expertise. Whatever your favorite tech stack (Java, C#, Typescript, C++, or Python), whether you are a Cloud guru or DB mastermind, we want you to have an impact in our organization. Whichever technical direction you wish to further your career, we will find a great fit in our broad portfolio of cloud-native products.
With a 100% remote work model perfected over 20 years, we are proud to invite you to our engineering organization that is designed for the future of work.
What You Will Be Doing
- Implement features: Utilize the full power of AWS to implement simple and easy-to-maintain features.
- Root Cause Analysis: Find code-level root causes for issues and develop permanent fixes to prevent outages from happening again.
- Explore the cloud: Develop hands-on experience in cloud technologies by pushing them to their limits.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Putting in temporary hacks: Our engineers deliver well-designed feature updates and permanent bug fixes.
- Fixing bugs in overtime: We deliver every pull request straight to production with extensive automated testing and qualified code reviews.
Senior Software Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Make quality and cost-saving improvements to existing products through high-quality code and design-level considerations.
- Tackle the most difficult coding challenges in our organization.
- Senior level coding experience with enterprise-level programming languages
- Motivated to understand and pick up new technologies
- Ability to work 100% remotely
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3888-CM-Yaounde-SeniorSoftware2.005
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Yaoundé, Cameroon
Application Deadline: N/A