Client Responsiveness and Accountability Assistant-Bamenda-SW Jobs in International Rescue Committee at Buea, Cameroon
Website International Rescue Committee
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about International Rescue Committee in Buea, Cameroon
About the job
Requisition ID: req24926
Job Title: Client Responsiveness and Accountability Assistant-Bamenda-SW
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Bamenda, NWR
The Clients Responsiveness and Accountability (CRA) Assistant reports to the Client Responsiveness and Accountability Officer and supports field level implementation of CRA actions. S/he ensures that feedback mechanisms (both proactive and reactive) are established in consultation with the communities; regularly promoted through different media and clients’ feedback is regularly collected, analyzed and responded to in timely manner. S/he also ensures that CRA reports are regularly generated within the agreed frequency and results are presented regularly during project meetings to inform design and delivery of the project. Additionally, the CRA Assistant conducts feedback sessions, FGDs and surveys to solicit for clients’ feedback.
- Coordinate processes to collect, review and respond to client feedback at the Field base level.
- Use the existing feedback mechanisms to collect and respond to client feedback – both proactive and reactive (technological improvements to existing mechanisms),
- Conduct regular FGDs and meetings with different stakeholders to solicit feedback on IRC’s work.
- During distributions, establish a help desk/information table for the community members to answer beneficiary comments/questions. After the distribution, prepare help desk reports on the distribution.
- Prepare CRA reports of the field base on consolidated analysis of client feedback recorded via proactive and reactive channels, to be discussed at field meetings, project review meetings for analysis and decision making at the field base level.
Bachelor’s Degree in humanitarian assistance, social work, human rights, social science or related field. Postgraduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in humanitarian contexts, with a preference for experience in engaging across organizations, in community services and AAP, or in change management and organizational change.
- Ability to package and communicate complex topics through written reports and presentations.
- Average facilitation skills and understanding of how to safely and accurately collect feedback from all members of a community regardless of their age, gender, or other diversity factors.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks; proven self-initiative and problem-solving abilities.
- Good written and spoken English, skills
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills and competency in Word, Excel (data analysis and visualization), and PowerPoint.
Mode Of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application in any of our office located either in Buea at Camp-Sic Bokwango Road or in Bamenda at Up Station Governors Street or can as well apply online through the organization’s Website. Latest by the 18th March 2022 at 5pm
Application File Must Consists Of
- Application or Cover letter
- Updated CV
- Relevant Academic Credentials
- Previous work attestations
The IRC Core Values and Commitments;
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity Anti-Retaliation and Combating Trafficking in Persons.
IRC is committed to ensuring that IRC staff is suitable to work with children and have the knowledge s/he needs to uphold and abide by the IRC’s Child Safeguarding Policy. Level of interaction with children: less frequent direct contact with children
IRC recognizes that gender equality is fundamental to the achievement of our organizational mission. As such, IRC is committed to the promotion of gender equality in all aspects of our operations and programs. Our organizational policies, procedures and actions demonstrate this commitment.
Female candidates and persons with disability are highly encouraged to apply.
Company: International Rescue Committee
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Buea, Cameroon
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com