Management Consultant, Trilogy (Remote) – $200,000/year USD in Crossover Berlin, Berlin, Germany
This Job listing is about Crossover in Berlin, Berlin, Germany 2022 exclusively on cm.q4jobs.com
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Are you an elite problem-solver looking for a new challenge? Do you want to transition into tech, but without starting at the bottom of the corporate ladder? Are you confident you’d succeed in any new role, if only given the opportunity?
Changing careers can be difficult and expensive. Most companies only target candidates with specific experience and prefer to hire industry veterans over career-switchers with rich experience in other domains. Trilogy, on the other hand, is searching for experienced professionals with backgrounds in any industry to join their Operations Team at a senior level right now. All you have to do is bring your superior problem-solving skills and work ethic, and we will train you on everything else.
Trilogy is a B2B software company with a portfolio of over 100 products and a high-velocity acquisition model capable of acquiring two companies per week. The Operations Team is responsible for integrating newly acquired software companies into Trilogy’s central function, and there is no area of the business the team doesn’t touch.
If you are ready to change careers and learn new skills through hands-on experience, then Trilogy Ops has a position for you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Diving into the details of specific business unit functions (customer support, renewals, engineering, etc.).
- Writing documents that make important decisions for the centralization of processes for acquired companies.
- Executing the proposed processes for centralization after the process has been simplified.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Project management, product management, or program management. This role is much more hands-on and in-the-details than a normal operations role.
- Making subjective judgment calls. We are a data-driven organization, and each decision needs to be substantiated by evidence.
Management Consultant Key Responsibilities
- Facilitate the acquisition and integration of two companies per week across multiple business functions.
- Turn negative-margin software companies into financial winners.
- University degree
- At least 5 years of work experience (post-graduation) in any industry
- Superior business writing skills
- Ability to work 100% remotely
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4549-CM-Douala-ManagementCons
||Berlin, Berlin, Germany