Coordinator Devices & Go-To-Market Job in MTN Cameroon Douala, Cameroon
Website MTN Cameroon
This Job Listing is about MTN Cameroon in Douala, Cameroon 2022
About the job
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job: (Short description):
The Coordinator, Devices & GTM assists in the implementation of the company’s devices strategy through identification, selection, sourcing, pricing, and penetration of devices into the market in line with the business objectives. Responsible for the effective delivery of device strategy, ensuring profitability, smartphone penetration and revenues targets.
– Provide inputs to Inventory Planning Forum for devices needs and orders to be placed to achieve company business objectives.
– Work inter-functionally to define and implement Value propositions around devices and Go To Market, in alignment with Group technology, procurement and business strategy and collaborate within and outside the function in implementing and continuously improving it to achieve company and segments (Home, HVC, EBU, Mass-market and Youth, …) business objectives.
– Provide inputs and recommendation to Sales and Distribution and EBU on potential partnerships to be concluded to drive indirect sales in line with business objectives
• Recommend qualitative and quantitative research to be conducted to gain a general understanding of purchase and usage behaviour in the Devices Portfolio
– Assess the market, competitors, and technological advancements in terms of devices and proactively make proposals to address the anticipated changes in technologies and the market.
– Recommend changes to products and services based on the analysis of the trends and patterns identified in the real-time operational performance data
– Participate in the testing and selecting of devices.
• Introduce measures and initiatives to improve purchase and usage patterns through added features, pricing, and distribution channels
– Manage vendor relationships and SLAs with procurement
• Disseminate technical information and demonstration capacity to the sales force and supply adequate information to clients
– Identify areas where money is lost and introduce and implement measures to reduce expenditure
– Identify opportunities to generate additional revenue or improve devices KPIs and grow the business.
– Report on financials and devices KPIs for the Devices Portfolio
– Identify and align operational targets of the Devices Portfolio to business strategy of Business Segments
– Consider the long-term implications of actions on the viability of the business from a broader perspective at each key milestone while executing projects
– Develop, review and, implement policies, processes, procedures, and systems to enhance effectiveness and meet organizational goals in line with the changing work practices.
– Identify innovations for effective and efficient use of resources to achieve maximum outputs.
Minimum of 3 years degree in Marketing, Business Administration, engineering, or any related field
• Fluent in English and French
• Digital Marketing certification would be an advantage
• At least 2 years’ experience in leading retail and service operations in the mobile and/or in retail intensive B2C industries, preferably with a significant service dimension (e.g., financial services, consumer electronics)
• A strong background in marketing / customer service / distribution / field activities
• Experience in digital marketing and online sales
• Experience in the technology associated with the cellular industry i.e. devices and hardware
GTM- Product Lifecycle Management
Customer Analytics and Campaign Management
Financial modeling in Excel
User experience design
• Presentation and documentation skills and ability to present ideas and information clearly
• Assertive and strong “can-do“ attitude combined with an ability to prioritize resources to get maximum outputs
• Strong detail focus – attention to detail and accuracy
• Proactive, self-starter, self-manager and tenacity in findings solution to problems
• Highly creative, energetic and imaginative with strong conceptual skills
• Skills in search for new ideas, trends and principles
• Systems thinking – understanding the “big picture”
• Strong learning, planning and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication and coaching skills
• Ability to:-
o Influence peers, clients and suppliers
o Work in a fast-paced, deadline and high pressure driven environment
o Multitask and take direction from multiple sources
o Adapt to shifting priorities, demand and timelines
Company: MTN Cameroon
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Douala, Cameroon
Application Deadline: N/A