Metering Leading Hand Job in Service Stream at Banyo, Cameroon
Website Service Stream
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Service Stream in Banyo, Cameroon
About the job
Banyo – Service Stream
Job Description Summary
Exciting opportunity to join our Metering team as a Leading Hand
About The Role
Service Stream’s Utilities division is currently seeking a Leading Hand to join our Metering team. Reporting directly to the Field Supervisor, you will be involved in the coaching, training and auditing of new technicians as well as performing ongoing meter installations. Based in metropolitan Brisbane, and offered on a Permanent, Full Time basis, this position offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Coach and buddy train new meter technicians
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to the Field Supervisor
- Installation and exchange of Whole Current Electricity Meters
- Investigate and rectify communication faults
- Meter investigations and meter tests
- Ensure that all tasks undertaken are performed in a manner consistent with OH&S policies and procedures of the company and relevant state and national legislation
- Populate and return all relevant paperwork in a timely manner
- Ensure regular daily contact with supervisor
Skills And Experience
- Full Electrical Licence and valid Driver’s Licence
- UEENEEG171A – Install, set up and commission interval metering (training can be provided if not currently held)
- UETTDRRF11A – Testing of connections to low voltage electricity networks
- Construction Industry Safety Induction Card (White Card)
- Current LVR & CPR qualification
- Current First Aid certificate
- Sound decision making skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Permanent opportunity
- Focus on reward & recognition
- Supportive team culture
Service Stream is an equal opportunity employer who believes diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and benefits our people, clients and communities.
We are committed to cultivate an inclusive and high-performing culture where our people thrive and are proud to bring their whole selves to work, inspiring a respectful and inclusive environment.
Service Stream encourages and welcomes the opportunity for applicants to share their lived experiences.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you apply now to the Service Stream Recruitment Team via the online application button.
Company: Service Stream
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Banyo, Cameroon
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com