Software Engineer careers in SMG – Service Management Group EMEA
Website SMG - Service Management Group
This Job Listing is about SMG Service Management Group in EMEA 2022
About the job
SMG (Service Management Group) is searching for a Software Engineer who will use their technical expertise to help develop and maintain cutting edge SaaS products. We are looking for associates who love technology and are excited to use their skills to build interesting software!
- Understands basic business and functional requirements and produces technical specifications and product requirements.
- Enforces basic coding standards and best practices in development with guidance from senior software engineers
- Maintains and improves current knowledge on the latest technologies relevant to the role regarding algorithms, language, design methodology, third-party development tools, application platforms, hardware compatibility and operating systems
- Creates, maintains, and executes unit tests
- Creates and maintains documentation on internal architecture of the system.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years’ experience in software development, design, and database operations
- Previous experience building cloud-based SaaS applications.
- Experience in building modern micro-service applications and a relevant technology stack.
- Strong technical skills, including architectural patterns and how/when to implement.
- Experience with Agile Software development techniques including Scrum and Kanban.
- Strong knowledge of formal Algorithmic analysis and design
- Fluent English
Ideal Candidate Location: This is a Remote position. Anywhere that allows a minimum of four hours of business working hours overlap with US Central time zone.
Company: SMG – Service Management Group
Vacancy Type: Contract · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: EMEA
Application Deadline: N/A